The SFUSD Wellness Policy
The Wellness Policy in Action
- Click here to read a Beginnerís Guide to the SFUSD nutrition standards
- Click here to read the official Wellness Policy.
- Principals and Administrators! Click here to read a one page summary of the Wellness Policy's food sale rules.
- Students and Parents! Click here here to read a one page summary of why fundraising food sales are not allowed during the school day.
- Click here to read the new Wellness Policy guidelines for school parties and celebrations, including birthday parties.
- Click here for a guide to healthy school snacks for parties, celebrations, and sharing.
- Click here to read Frequently Asked Questions about the policy for elementary and middle schools.
- Click here to read Frequently Asked Questions about the policy for high schools.
- Click here to read the Board of Education resolution which led to the Wellness Policy.
- Click here for a list of healthier Halloween treats for school parties. Also available in Spanish and Chinese.
- Click here for a flyer about protecting children's teeth from Halloween treats. Also available in Spanish.
- Click here for a flyer of healthy Holiday Treats created by the Boys and
Girls Clubs of SF
- Click here to read about how Aptos Middle School in San Francisco has removed soda and junk food from their cafeteria, while increasing sales revenue
Click here to return to the main page.
Page last updated Saturday September 24, 2011