Student Nutrition Services Operations
- Click here to read about the progress SNS and SNPAC made towards meeting
their goals in the 2009-10 school year.
- Click here to read the draft long range plan for SNS
- Click here for more information on the SFUSD Student Nutrition Services department, and a link to the current menus.
- Click here to read about Ed Wilkins, director of SNS
- Click here to see the nutritional information for cafeteria lunches from Preferred Meal Systems
-   Click here to read a memo from Preferred Meal Systems Inc stating that they do not use "lean fine textured beef" (aka "pink slime") in their beef products.
-   Click here to read about a healthy lunch vending machine piloted at Lincoln HS in spring 2011.
-   Click here to read the SNS response to the SF Food bank funded Prismatic study of SFUSD's school meal program.
-   Click here to read The State of School Breakfast report, sent to the SF Board of Education and Superintendent Carlos Garcia in January 2011, recommending an immediate expansion of the school breakfast program.
- Can schools design their own school meal program?
Click here to return to the main page.
Page last updated Saturday August 25, 2012